When you open your home to family and friends this holiday season, you want to give your guests the best impression possible. But, it’s likely that you might not have everything that you need to accommodate your visitors.
Hosting a large gathering is not something you do every day, so many of the necessary items are not things you’ll have sitting in your kitchen cabinets, garage or basement ready for use. Fortunately, you won’t need to break the bank buying everything you need. If you can’t find what you’re looking for in your home, your local rental store will be able to help.
Here are a few things you can do to make your holiday event one to remember:
* Not enough seating? Consider renting some tables and chairs. It’s better than having to haul the card table up from the basement and offering your guests a cold folding chair.
* Set your table with the latest styles of linens, china and silver. If these aren’t items that you, or another family member, has at their disposal, find them at your local rental store.
* Don’t forget that elegant lighting and centerpieces will go a long way to creating the perfect look and feel for your special holiday event. Small things like this can make a huge difference in the ambiance of your gathering.
* Add some extra flair to your event and have a champagne fountain or margarita machine on hand. These types of fun rental party items make for a special surprise for your guests.
* The outside of your home is the first impression. Make sure that your outdoor decorations are just as elegant and beautiful as the ones inside.
* If you’re hosting a particularly large group, it may be difficult to keep food hot when it comes time to dine. Renting food preparation items, chafing dishes or other warmers will ensure every one of your guests enjoys a delicious dining experience.
To get a better idea of what types of items you can rent for parties and to locate a store near you, visit www.rentalhq.com. Think it sounds out of your budget to create a perfect event? Not necessarily. Your local rental store has everything you need and can offer service and advice to help eliminate stress. You’ll also save money on items you will be using only once.